Pop commands

goland
I was wondering if someone could help figure out why I can't get any of my writePOP commands to load to file?

I don't get why I have no issues with writePush, whether constant or static, but no luck with POP commands.

Re: Pop commands

ngdrummer
As per the book, I put both push and pop commands in a writePushPop method... could this have something to do with it?

Re: Pop commands

goland
I've tried putting them both under same method, still no luck. I figured if one works they both should.
I don't get it.

Re: Pop commands

ngdrummer
Well, they work opposite of each other as far as the assembly language works (kind of). Make sure your SP is moving up or down according to the type of command.