Possible typo in 2nd Ed: 4.2.1 Background, Branching

Possible typo in 2nd Ed: 4.2.1 Background, Branching

rleininger
There appears to by a minor typographical error in Chapter 4 of the 2nd Edition in Section 4.2.1, Branching: as highlighted in yellow in the following snip from the Kindle version of the book.

Re: Possible typo in 2nd Ed: 4.2.1 Background, Branching

I agree.

When I get a free moment I'm going to start a sticky thread for the errata for the second edition. Who knows when that will happen.