Problem with arithmetic implementation of codewriter

Problem with arithmetic implementation of codewriter

kissen
Hi!
I have problems implementing eq, gt and lt, since I get "COMPARISON FAILURE AT LINE 2" all the time. I think there is something with my assemby code, but I cannot fugure out what it is...

How can I get help?

Re: Problem with arithmetic implementation of codewriter

kissen wrote
Hi!
I have problems implementing eq, gt and lt, since I get "COMPARISON FAILURE AT LINE 2" all the time. I think there is something with my assemby code, but I cannot fugure out what it is...

How can I get help?
Feel free to e-mail me excerpts of your codewriter and the generated code.

--Mark