Problems with screen

Nick1999N2T
Hello! I have problem with every tool(simulator). When I am pulling the window of the simulator only the empty part of it get larger, however the actual tool stays the same size. I am using Windows - 64x. Can anybody help with that?
n2t.jpg

Re: Problems with screen

It's a know issue the the tools do not resize their controls to match the main window size.

From the size of the window, it looks like you are running on a high resolution monitor.  There is a bug with Java and the older GUI API that the tools use when run on high resolution monitors.

See this forum post for how to change the properties of the Java executable, javaw.exe, to fix this on Windows.