Problems writing code in Jack

culchie
I'm getting all sorts of problems trying to develop a program in Jack.
Weird things seem to be happening to me. Values in an array are changing by themselves.
I've been trying to isolate the cause but what tends to happen when I do this is that something else pops
up.
For instance I started printing out the values in my array to watch them to find where the error was being introduced. Now when I printed them because an entry might be a single digit number  and the previous value a 2 digit number only the first of the previous digits would be overprinted.
So if the old number was 14 and the new 9 then the new would appear as 94 on screen
To overcome this slight annoyance I decided to print spaces to the same location between prints of numbers
to 'clear' the numbers.
This then caused some sort of memory allocation error!
This avi video i uploaded shows it happening.jack1.avi.
It's about 1 min long but is still almost 3 MB, (sorry!)
Any help greatly appreciated

Re: Problems writing code in Jack

abenda
Can you upload (or email me to abenda at cs.huji.ac.il) the problematic program?