Project 09: ScoreBoard

ganesshk
I have reached project 09. I noticed that many are attempting to develop simple games at this point or after finishing the Operating System. So here I present ScoreBoard module(https://github.com/ganesshkumar/Computer-0.1/tree/master/projects/09/ScoreBoard) as part of my high level program.

It is a simple score board that appears in the top middle of the screen and can display scores upto 5 digits. It may be little bit sub-optimal. You can improve it if it is helpful for your projects :)

Thanks,
Ganessh

Re: Project 09: ScoreBoard

ganesshk wrote
I have reached project 09. I noticed that many are attempting to develop simple games at this point or after finishing the Operating System. So here I present ScoreBoard module(https://github.com/ganesshkumar/Computer-0.1/tree/master/projects/09/ScoreBoard) as part of my high level program.
Thank you for sharing this.

--Mark