Project - Paint

LegenDUST
This post was updated on .
Soooo... I'd been a liiiitle bit too passionate and made this.

Here I introduce you -

 * P A I N T *

There's github repo to see source code, btw.

Yes, it's 32x32 paint. Image is pretty self-explanatory.

But what's special about it? It has 5 patterns (including trivial white), and save/load system.

I also made my own key input box (to replace Keyboard.readLine) - if you need some kind of fancy input box to use inside your program, feel free to use it.

More information about classes (I made 5 of them) and source code is available at github.

===UPDATE===

Some basic compression for save string is implemented.

(gosh distinguishing 0 and o is very difficult in default implementation)