RAM 8 At time 10 in compare view

Minhaj Uddin
At time 10 in compare view, the input is 7777 with load 1 and address 7; the output is supposed to be 7 but mine is 0. The register at 7 value address is giving a proper value of 7777 but it is not showing in the main output. I am pretty sure that the Mux8Way16 I used is not based on any clock and is updating as soon as it gets the values. It worked correctly at time 4+ so that's why I suppose the Mux8Way16 output should be correct. I tried hard but just couldn't understand it or find anything on it here in forums. I suppose I have implemented the logic correctly by giving the load as input to DMux8Way and then to respective registers and then to Mux8Way16. Please give me some solution for this one as I am just stuck here.

Thanks in advance.

Re: RAM 8 At time 10 in compare view

Sounds like a wiring problem with the Mux8Way16. Perhaps the h=  connection is missing or hooked to the wrong Register. (Missing connections are assumed to have 0 input value.)

If you can't spot the problem, post your HDL and we can take a look at it. After solving the problem, you can edit your post to remove the HDL.

Re: RAM 8 At time 10 in compare view

Minhaj Uddin
Wow, I can't believe it. I am just shocked, both at how silly a mistake I made and how exactly you pointed out the solution. Thank you for such a fast and precise reply. :)