RAM4K

dmoeller
Is it possible to Email someone my code? RAM512 works with no errors but RAM4k does not. The code follows a pattern but I cant figure out where it is failing.

Re: RAM4K

dmoeller wrote
Is it possible to Email someone my code? RAM512 works with no errors but RAM4k does not. The code follows a pattern but I cant figure out where it is failing.
This is most likely a typo in one of the address[] subscripts. I made several of those as I morphed my smaller RAMs into bigger ones.

If you can't spot the error, feel free to email me your code.

--Mark