RAM8 problem - Where to locate the "load"?

RAM8 problem - Where to locate the "load"?

eVh1955
I used Dmux8Way, Mux16, and Mux8Way16.  The result turns out correct but does not sync well by the time it generates the output.  How do I remedy this?  I can share the codes in private.  Thanks.

Re: RAM8 problem - Where to locate the "load"?

Do have a register anywhere in the path for the load signal? If so, don't do that.

But you definitely do need to use registers for the data. Are you?

Re: RAM8 problem - Where to locate the "load"?

eVh1955
My chips are organized in this order...

1.  Chip 1 took in the address and restructured it into 8 variables.

2.  Chip 2 took the inputs and has the 8 variables as its sel

3.  A set of chips took the output of Chip 2 and serve as the memory bank.

4.  Chip 4 retrieves the data from the previous chips.

5.  Chip 5 offers an option whether to get the data from Chip 4 or it would return false.

6.  Chip 6 receives the output from Chip 5, marks the time it receives the data and spits out the final output.

I am happy to send a private email if you wish to see my actual code.  Thanks.

Re: RAM8 problem - Where to locate the "load"?

You can go ahead and post your actual code here. We will just delete it once your issue is resolved.