RAM8 problems

ikanhear
iam trying to design the logic for addressing value. It seems to me thought that i need to use a Dmux8way16 but i do not have a 16 bit version in my arsenal. Do i have have to make one or is there another way of doing it?

Re: RAM8 problems

ikanhear wrote
iam trying to design the logic for addressing value. It seems to me thought that i need to use a Dmux8way16 but i do not have a 16 bit version in my arsenal. Do i have have to make one or is there another way of doing it?
You don't need a Dmux8way16.

Hint: the Registers that make up the Ram8 don't care what their in value is unless their load is true.

Ask for more help if you need it.

Re: RAM8 problems

ikanhear
yep just figured it out now :) so satisfying when it says comparison ended successfully.

what i intended wouldnt work anyway since every time a new address was loaded it would erase all the other registers XD.

Thanks for the help again, i am doing this as a person on their own and who is very bad with computers and hoping to get better and i always feel i can come here for help.