Recently joined and absolutely loving it!

Recently joined and absolutely loving it!

Anjum
Hi All,

I joined today but have been working through the online material over the last 3 days. I have managed to get everything up to Project 6 completed and am really enjoying this course.

I am a fulltime software engineer and came across this via an excellent TED Talk given by Shimon Schocken (The self-organizing computer course).

I must congratulate everyone who is responsible for organising this course, its materials and its forums - the quality of everything is absolutely superb - I never imagined that a free course could be of such high quality.

I noticed that projects 7 onwards do not seem to contain online PDFs of their related book chapters. Is this deliberate?

I am guessing that it is indeed deliberate in that you are encouraging participants to purchase the actual printed book. If that is the case then I would be more than happy to purchase it - is there a PDF version that can be purchased from somewhere?
Anjum.

Re: Recently joined and absolutely loving it!

I don't know of a full pdf available for the book. I think there's a Kindle version available from Amazon.

Re: Recently joined and absolutely loving it!

Anjum
Just purchased the Kindle version of the book - moving into Chapter 8 with great anticipation!

I cannot recommend this course enough - I haven't enjoyed a course like this for many many years and the investment towards the book is a very small price to pay indeed for something this good.
Anjum.