Regarding the simulator's inability to see the final test results

Regarding the simulator's inability to see the final test results

Taussig
I can't see the horizontal bar in the bottom left corner that shows the test results when my emulator is maxed out, how can I fix this?

Re: Regarding the simulator's inability to see the final test results

What type of system are you running things on? Which OS? Are you displaying the simulator on a laptop screen?

Re: Regarding the simulator's inability to see the final test results

Taussig

My system is Win 11 and I run the simulator in my laptop.
Thank you for your help.

Re: Regarding the simulator's inability to see the final test results

Do you have an external monitor you can use?

You might try changing your screen resolution to see if that addresses it. Probably not the ideal fix, but it might be an option.

Re: Regarding the simulator's inability to see the final test results

Taussig
I try use a TV as another monitor, but this problem is still exist.

Re: Regarding the simulator's inability to see the final test results

Does it take up the full height of the screen (and then some) on the TV?

If so, I think the solution is still going to involve increasing the pixel resolution of your display so that it takes up less than the full height (after taking the task bar and such into account).

That's when I've seen this problem -- a low resolution monitor or laptop screen.

There was another post in another thread recently that may offer a path to explore, even though the problem was different. I'll try to find it and post a link to it.

Re: Regarding the simulator's inability to see the final test results

Re: Regarding the simulator's inability to see the final test results

Taussig
Thanks so much, I set the screen zoom to 120% and I can see the output in the bottom right corner!
Have a nice day!

Re: Regarding the simulator's inability to see the final test results

Great! Glad that worked -- and thanks for posting the results so that others can find the solution when they have the same problem.