Register comp file

ajamil
Please ref to my prev post, same error in comparison file. although I didn't check the .cmp file completely so I can't give exact ref but my Register design in the sim gives output as it should (loads in[16] for 0 and (DFF-)out[16] for 1), but I get error message at the bottom.

Re: Register comp file

The Register.cmp file is OK.

If you want help with your Register.hdl, you may email it to me and I'll take a look at it.

Re: Register comp file

ajamil
well, this error has ALSO been resolved now.
the reason for this error is the error of wrong fig (ref to my other post) in the book.