Self Intro -- excited about nand2tetris

sakumar
Hi everyone,

I got a pointer to nand2tetris from a blog posting on boingboing.net. I'm a big fan of MOOCs and have taken several courses (mitx, coursera, udacity, the cal-tech Machine Learning course, piazza/IOS).

I am currently taking the Computer Architecture course on Coursera but the Prof there warned that the course assumes a certain level of knowledge and he jumped right into processor pipelining, memory architectures and superscaler. I believe I have a gap in knowledge and I think nand2tetris is the perfect course to fill that gap.

I couldn't wait for the Amazon shipping time so I got the Kindle version of the textbook right away and am off and running.

Thanks to everyone who contributed towards building this course, it is a fantastic resource!

Sanjaya