Still lost with Inc16

sputniza
I did all the chips for project 1 and the halfAdder, fullAdder, add16 .. but I'm struggling with the inc16.
I've read all the q & a in the forum and still don't get it.

How do I set an input?
and where? in the parts area? what is the syntax?

I do understand that I somehow have to use one Add16 and create a second b input with b[0] = true, b[1..15] = false. But how

thanks,
anke

Re: Still lost with Inc16

sputniza wrote
I do understand that I somehow have to use one Add16 and create a second b input with b[0] = true, b[1..15] = false. But how
Appendix A.5.2, Input Pins, documents constants true and false and A.5.2 shows hoy they work wit buses.
You just need to use exactly what you wrote above:
    ...(..., b[0] = true, b[1..15] = false, ...);

Re: Still lost with Inc16

You can do it!

Re: Still lost with Inc16

Please disregard my original post about the order, I was thinking about the PC chip!