Strange Part Pin Value

darkmage0707077
So, just noticed that when I set a part pin to gate pin of hard-coded value "true", it shows up as a value of "-1" instead of "1" in the part pins section when I check the Hardware Sim. Is that normal, or should I be concerned?

No problems encountered thus far.

Re: Strange Part Pin Value

darkmage0707077 wrote
So, just noticed that when I set a part pin to gate pin of hard-coded value "true", it shows up as a value of "-1" instead of "1" in the part pins section when I check the Hardware Sim. Is that normal, or should I be concerned?
This sounds like a display bug. I don't think you need to worry about it.

Re: Strange Part Pin Value

darkmage0707077
Thanks, just wanted to be sure.

I've completed my ALU, and even went back to upgrade my Add16 to use carry look-ahead elements for performance improvement, and they both past their respective test scripts without issue. So I should be good.