Teaching course at my university

tansaku
Hi,  I'm Sam Joseph from Hawaii Pacific University and I'm teaching a version of the Nand2Tetris course this semester.

I'm wondering if there are any copyright restrictions on any of the material at http://www.nand2tetris.org/ ?

I was planning to move some of the materials into our own courseware.  Is that permitted?  What about if I was then making that courseware open to the public?

Many thanks in advance
Best regards
Sam Joseph, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Computer Science
Hawaii Pacific University
Sam Joseph, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Computer Science
Hawaii Pacific University

Re: Teaching course at my university

tansaku
Aha, I think I found the answer to my question from the home page "as long as you operate in a non-profit educational setting, you are welcome to modify and use our materials as you see fit." - since we are a non-profit University, I'm guessing it's okay to move materials into our courseware system :-)