Teaching myself to make a game, with your help!

Teaching myself to make a game, with your help!

tnfaust
Howdy!
I am an unemployed philosophy graduate who is teaching myself programming in order to make games.  I poked around the internet looking for all sorts of introductory resources, and this course is more or less exactly what I was looking for!  Thank you so much for putting this up for free on the web!

I used to be a physics major before I switched to philosophy, and I learned some FORTRAN along the way.  I picked up logic from my philosophy courses, which puts this course right at my learning level.  I am also documenting my progress on a blog called Dear the Internet:  Today I made a video game (WARNING:  website contains adult content - meaning, "I cuss a lot").  I found my way to this forum when the hardware simulator wouldn't run, and now here I am.  Hi!

OK, back to Chapter 1.  Y'all have a great one!

Re: Teaching myself to make a game, with your help!

ybakos
Good luck on your journey, tnfaust. (And, try to refrain from posting entire solutions online.)