Test Scripts that Don't Require RAM16K?

mackncheesiest
I've managed to finally get to building to computer chip after a long battle with my CPU and memory chips, and now that I've gotten to testing, I've noticed that none of the test scripts in the folder (even ComputerRect-external) are even able to test because of my workaround to get my memory chip working. In my memory chip, to make it so that there's the right amount of chips for my address-routing Mux's and DMux's, I instead have 2 self built 8K chips in the place of the single 16K. It worked out perfectly at the time, but now that I've gotten to the computer chip, it's not working out too well. Is there any way for me to modify the scripts to work with my design without breaking the scripts, or would it just be best to try and modify my memory chip to include the RAM16K?

Re: Test Scripts that Don't Require RAM16K?

The test scripts depend on using the built-in RAM16K so that they can use a testing interface that's built into the RAM16K.

If you want to mail me your Memory.hdl, I'll be happy to help you get it straightened out.  (More | Reply to author)

--Mark