Test not writing to FibonacciElement.out

Test not writing to FibonacciElement.out

yangmillstheory
I've passed ProgramFlow, SimpleFunction, NestedCall, and am trying to pass FibonacciElement.

I've got the bootstrap code, stepped through the assembly in the CPU Emulator vis-a-vis FibonacciElementVME.tst in the VM Emulator, line by line (took at least 1.5 hours), and I have the correct results for RAM[0] (262) and RAM[261] (3).

However, the test just hangs at the Sys.init WHILE loop - and it doesn't end or write anything to FibonacciElement.out.

This is odd; has anyone ever encountered this before?

Re: Test not writing to FibonacciElement.out

yangmillstheory
Oh, nevermind.

repeat 6000 {
  ticktock;