Testing new chip, but compare failed at blank line 2

Testing new chip, but compare failed at blank line 2

Liur1996
Hello

I'm testing a new chip for a school assignment, this chip has a 16bit input, load, and three 2bit register selector. a lot like the memory chip. I'm using the hardware simulator to test the new code, but no matter how I modify my code, it always show comparison failed at line 2, and in the comparison file line 2 is a blank line that doesn't have anything in it. can somebody explain what is happening?

Cheers

Re: Testing new chip, but compare failed at blank line 2

Liur1996
The problem has been solved, turns out just space between the lines is actually a new line. I only realised this when going from line to line took 2 strokes.