TextComparator

Sam King
If we're on a unix system, I assume that we can use diff rather than TextComparator.  Is that correct?

Re: TextComparator

ybakos
Correct. Also use the -b option to ignore whitespace if you want.

Re: TextComparator

n00b2Tetris
If we use diff -w, is that also okay?

Re: TextComparator

diff -w will work for nand2tetris.
To be overly picky, the XML specs say that whitespace in element data is significant.

The only purpose for writing the XML is for testing your parser. We don't insist that you write spec compliant XML 8^)

--Mark