'That' segment must be in the Heap or Screen range in Memory.alloc.13

'That' segment must be in the Heap or Screen range in Memory.alloc.13

manikishan
I am getting this error when I run tests on Memory.jack, I thought my Memory.jack has some errors, but surprisingly I got the same error in VM emulator when I used supplied Memory.vm. Can anyone help me figure out what might have gone wrong? I have been trying from 2hrs unable to debug it.

Re: 'That' segment must be in the Heap or Screen range in Memory.alloc.13

Chuu Htet Naing
I had the same problem like this. For me, the problem was in the (freeList - 2048), (segment+2048) and (giving new segment size after memory allocation). I think you should check these parts.