The Elements of Computing Systems - Electronic version Chapters 7 - 13

The Elements of Computing Systems - Electronic version Chapters 7 - 13

LavaChild
Hello,

I have recently purchased 'The Elements of Computing Systems' book having enjoying completing Chapter 1 using the online resources. I find benefit in both printed and electronic versions of each chapter. The printed version is wonderful to sit and read with no distractions however the electronic version is very useful when completing the projects (finding instances of words within a chapter, for example).

I understand that the electronic versions is only available as an online resource for Chapters 1 - 6, unavailable for Chapters 7 - 13. I appreciate that this is likely to encourage people to purchase the book, however having done so would it be possible for you to supply me with the complete book in electronic format? I would be only too happy to 'prove' my purchase by way of a photograph or similar, should you request it.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.