The Fly

utsav
Just wondering if the fly on screen of CPUEmulator at the end of the CPUemulator tutorial was actualy built by asserting required bits or is it photoshoped.
 If it really was built bit by bit, can the 'creators' plz upload the code on website.

Re: The Fly

utsav wrote
Just wondering if the fly on screen of CPUEmulator at the end of the CPUemulator tutorial was actualy built by asserting required bits or is it photoshoped.
I think that it was photoshopped. The program loaded into the emulator is too short the have set all those bits... (It looks like a version of rect.hack from projects/05.)

Re: The Fly

utsav
This post was updated on .
oh yeah ! code is too small . I should have noticed that too . Nice observation Mr. Sherlock.