The currently included PC.hdl stub file has errors

The currently included PC.hdl stub file has errors

MBoffin
The current PC.hdl stub file in the Nand2tetris Software Suite Version 2.7 download has parentheses for the in and out bus widths, but they should be square brackets.

If you don't mind me asking, what happened to these project files? It's a mess. I've run in multiple errors in the latest version of these project files. It seems like a lot of changes were made recently and then not tested at all to make sure they actually work.