The last implementation

kaganovich
The last implementation is a smaller abstraction, so what is real?

Re: The last implementation

kaganovich wrote
The last implementation is a smaller abstraction, so what is real?
I have no idea what you are asking about.

Re: The last implementation

kaganovich
Just something I was thinking during the time of doing the course.
In the course theme and structure you show that every thing is an abstract interface,
Until the physical world, but the physical world is implemented by the molecule abstraction,
which is implemented by the atom abstraction and that by the proton and neutron abstraction ....
So I was just wandering what really exists?

Re: The last implementation

Koen_Be3840
This post was updated on .
And then you reach quantum level where things happen to be in two places at the same time .
There goes our present bit-wise computing!
Do we have to do everything form the start?

Re: The last implementation

kaganovich