Thinking of starting - where are chapters 7 through 12?

Thinking of starting - where are chapters 7 through 12?

Paul
I'm quite interested by this course but I'm wondering if I'm missing something.

There are no links to the book chapters 7 through 12 on http://www.nand2tetris.org/course.php

Does that mean the course isn't actually complete yet?  Or do those chapter have to be downloaded some other way?

Re: Thinking of starting - where are chapters 7 through 12?

ybakos
Those chapters are not freely available online. (I do recommend purchasing the book.)

Re: Thinking of starting - where are chapters 7 through 12?

Paul wrote

The course is complete. You should buy the book to get chapters 7-12. Try http://www.bookfinder.com to locate new or used copies.

Is that the book here: http://www.nand2tetris.org/book.php ?

The Elements of Computing Systems.

Re: Thinking of starting - where are chapters 7 through 12?

Paul wrote
Is that the book here: http://www.nand2tetris.org/book.php ?

The Elements of Computing Systems.
Yes, that's the book.