Trouble with ALU code

Mutliplexor
So I have written the code for the ALU multiple times and everytime slightly different to see where the problem might be but everytime it simply does not work: it gets an comparison failure at line 3. Line 3! Can someone take a look at the code and maybe hint to where the mistake(s) is/are that I make? It is just really annoying that I can't figure out what is wrong with it  I will e-mail the code if someone wants to take a look because posting it here is illegal  and it would make this message even longer than it already is. Thanks!

Re: Trouble with ALU code

I'll be happy to look at your ALU if you mail it to me.
--Mark