Typical workload

joh

Typical workload

joh
Hi everyone!

I'm curious what the workload is for someone who wants to do the whole Nand2Tetris study on his own (that means, without skipping any chapters)? How many hours does someone roughly work on this? How many credit points are usually granted if someone takes this course at a university?

I know it's difficult to give a general workload, but a very rough idea would be sufficient for me. Is it more like 50 hours? 100 hours? 200 hours? 300 hours?

I'm a CS student who can program quite well in different high-level languages, but I only have a vague idea of what's going on in inside a computer. I never had a course about computer architecture and only very few knowledge about electrical engineering from back in school.

Thanks!
joh