VMEmulator doesent work well

q1tiaN
I've put all .vm files in a folder as told, and run Main.vm on the VMEmulator but got a wrong message
(I used the official JackCompiler got from this website,wrong message too!)

Re: VMEmulator doesent work well

Your testZZ directory contains source files for Pong, but the VMEmulator is running the Main.vm for Square.
Also, the stack trace in the VMEmulator shows that it is using the built-in version of Sys.vm and not the version loaded from a directory.

It looks like you either loaded the wrong directory into VMEmulator or you loaded just the Main.vm file.

You need to select the directory in the Load Program dialog so that it will load all the *.vm files in the directory.

After loading, the VMEmulator title bar should say, for example, D:\nand2tetris\projects\11\Square.  It should not be D:\nand2tetris\projects\11\Square\Main.vm

Re: VMEmulator doesent work well

q1tiaN
Hello Mark,thank you very much for the help.:)
 but I come up with another stupid question, how to make VM run faster, I went work today and 10 hours later when I back home its still playing with the Mwmory.alloc(running the Square program),Is there any parameter that determine the speed of this VM tool?

Re: VMEmulator doesent work well

q1tiaN wrote
... and 10 hours later when I back home its still playing with the Mwmory.alloc(running the Square program),Is there any parameter that determine the speed of this VM tool?
This sounds like you are running with animation on -- showing each instruction as it runs.

For fastest operation, set the "Animate:" dropdown to "No animation" and the speed slider to Fast.