Web site down?

ybakos
Just a message to communicate that the TECS site seems to be down:

http://www1.idc.ac.il/tecs

Re: Web site down?

ryang
Does anyone know if there is a mirror anywhere?

Re: Web site down?

culchie
The site is back again.

Re: Web site down?

Sssh
It seems to be down again.

Re: Web site down?

rpc0618
Yeahhh, this is annoying. I should copy everything whenever it's back up again. It's so hard to find anything. I get lost between the two sites and them being down all the time.

HELP!!?!

Where do I get my .tst and .cmp files now?!?

I'm on Chapter 3, and the links don't work at:
http://www1.idc.ac.il/tecs/projects/03/index.htm

Anyone?

Thanks in advance,
 - Rich
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan

Re: Web site down?

ww1.idc.ac.ill/tecs is an old address and should not be used.

The official web site is http://www.nand2tetris.org/

You should download the Nand2Tetris Software Suite available from the Software page That gets you a .zip file that has all the required files.

Re: Web site down?

rpc0618
thanks. I had downloaded a whole .zip earlier and it didn't have the project files. I must have saved it from an old grab before I had the book.

Got it now... Gracias.
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan

Re: Web site down?

sakumar
This post was updated on .
I'm getting a Malware warning (both Chrome and Safari) on the main site www.nand2tetris.org today (June 7, 2013). I hope it can be fixed soon.

Edited to add screen shot of Google warning:

Re: Web site down?

Shimon Schocken
Administrator
See this post.  -- Shimon

Re: Web site down?

sakumar
Shimon Schocken wrote
See this post.  -- Shimon
Thank you. I checked and it's all good again.