Website Availability

rjrotheryjr
Staff,

I noticed at 7:00 p.m. EST that the nand2tetris.org website is unavailable.

Is someone looking into the issue?

Best,
Richard

Re: Website Availability

rjrotheryjr wrote
Staff,

I noticed at 7:00 p.m. EST that the nand2tetris.org website is unavailable.

Is someone looking into the issue?

Best,
Richard
I can get there at 7:08 pm EST, although response time is intermittently slow.  Note that the site is hosted in Israel where it's currently 2:08 am.

Re: Website Availability

rjrotheryjr
Hi Mark,

I tried a couple time more using the domain name.
After about the third try the website displayed properly.
7:18 p.m. EST

Pings returned within 105ms thus latency is not too slow from Israel.

Thanks for the response Mark.

Richard