Where to get the book, South America

SAGuy
Hello people, I just found out about this book and was wondering if there's any seller that sells this book in Argentina, South America, or if there's a way to read it online

Thanks!

Re: Where to get the book, South America

Most of the text is available online. See study plan.
There are also lecture slides for all chapters available from the study plan page.

The book's main web page is here.

Re: Where to get the book, South America

SAGuy
Thanks a lot!

Re: Where to get the book, South America

ybakos
SAGuy, if you get through chapter 7 and want a hard copy, I'll send you my extra book.