Where to map lcl, arg, this, that

Where to map lcl, arg, this, that – Hello, Just a couple general questions regarding the mapping of the segments LCL, ARG, etc. I'm looking at the example BasicTestVME.tst, and...
The values of ARG, LCL, THIS and THAT are arbitrary, although they have conventional uses by the compiler you will write in projects 10 and 11. ...
Much thanks, this clears up many of my questions, in particular about the THIS and THAT segments. One thing I'm still not totally clear on thou...
The argument and local segments are supposed to be within the stack by design. Look ahead to figure 8.4. It shows a stack frame and how argumen...
I see. Makes sense now. Much thanks for the clarification!