Wich class of the Square Dance Game represents the Model, View and Controller

Wich class of the Square Dance Game represents the Model, View and Controller

BigBang
I've already finished the course. It was an incredible experience.

In retrospect, some questions still remain unanswered for me. For example, I would like to understand the MVC model better.

The Coursera course explained that the SquareGame class represents the controller. Since the Square class handles graphical elements, I assume that is the class for view. The Main class remains for the model.

Because the Squaregame class takes care of the logical aspects, doesn't it also take on the role of model? Can someone explain the concept to me in more detail using the Square Dance Game?