Working through TECS

krakerjak
Hi, i'm posting this a bit late I suppose.
I stumbled upon TECS doing some searches on my kindle for books in the programming/hardware/computers categories. I was interested after reading some reviews, and felt up for the challenge.

I have a background as an Electronic Engineering Technologist, living in Canada.
So far I have completed up to chapter 10.

I found the first 4 chapters were basically refreshing my mind on what I already know. My biggest struggles so far have been the programming aspect from chapter 6 and on. I chose Java as my language of choice.

My Translator:
Screen shot of my completed VM-Hack Assembly-HACK Translator

I have created a game, a version of Marbles Solitaire in jack.

Here is the game in action...

Download it to try yourself ---- HERE

Re: Working through TECS

ybakos