Would anyone be willing to look at my CPU code and tell me what I did wrong?

Would anyone be willing to look at my CPU code and tell me what I did wrong?

DarkPigeon
I spent a few hours creating the CPU chip but I wasn't able to test it while designing it which is what I usually do. Now that I completed it, it doesn't work and it gets comparison errors on every line.

I would be grateful if anyone would be able to spare a few minutes and look at what's not working.

Thanks!

Re: Would anyone be willing to look at my CPU code and tell me what I did wrong?

Happy to look at it and comment.  Please email it to me.

Re: Would anyone be willing to look at my CPU code and tell me what I did wrong?

DarkPigeon
Thank you! Will do so.