computer.hdl simulator freeze

bader
hi, i'v finished and tested the memory and cpu chips and they pass the tests.
for the computer chip i passed add and max tests, the problem i got is in the rect test:

each time i try to run this test the simulator starts running goes for some time cycles and it freezes, sometime it does 35 cycles, sometime 40 and sometimes none.

any idea where the problem could be??

thanks,
bader.

Re: computer.hdl simulator freeze

bader wrote
each time i try to run this test the simulator starts running goes for some time cycles and it freezes, sometime it does 35 cycles, sometime 40 and sometimes none.

any idea where the problem could be??
Please email me your CPU, Memory and Computer HDL files (and any other HDL files that you may have in your projects/05 directory). I'll take a look at them and see what's happening.

If it's a CPU or Memory problem, I'll also look into modifying the CPU or Memory test to detect it.

--Mark