memory don't load

mito
This post was updated on .
hello, i'm trying to built a memory chip but without good results..
this is my chip...i can't find the bug...can you help me?

chip-removed

Re: memory don't load

This is a good Memory.hdl. It passes the test on my system.

Be sure to click the keyboard button before pressing the K key.

Please edit your post to remove the correct HDL; we don't want complete solutions to remain on the forum.

Re: memory don't load

mito
when i try to load it in hardware simulator i can only see the message loading chip but not the interview of the chip...

Re: memory don't load

What other chips do you have in your projects/05 directory? You should only have Computer.hdl, CPU.hdl and Memory.hdl. This forces the HardwareSimulator to use its built-in chips for everything else.

If you have put you own RAM*.hdl files into this directory, it is easy overwhelm the HardwareSimulator.

Re: memory don't load

mito
it works! thank you very much...i had all the previous chip into the same folder...this was the problem!