memory test error click the keyboard icon

memory test error click the keyboard icon

hemasaad
I got this error when test the memory chip and I read someone says that " If anyone else sees this, use the builtin SCREEN and KEYBOARD instead of two RAM4K and a Register. ".I did that but I still get the same message I don't know what should I do ? and how know the implementation is right or not.

Re: memory test error click the keyboard icon

If you email me all of your HDL files in your projects/05 directory, I'll try to reproduce the problem and let you know what's causing it.

Re: memory test error click the keyboard icon

hemasaad
I discover the problem.When the simulator ask me click keyboard icon. you need to choose from the view list the screen option.I have implemented the memory by using (RAM16k+RAM16+Screen+Keyboard) and pass the comparison process. And also implemented the memory by using (RAM16K+RAM4K+RAM4K+Register) and passed the comparison process. In the two cases, when the simulator asks you to click the keyboard icon you must choose screen from view list and if your implementation in the two cases is right. it will pass.Thank you cadetd1620