mult.asm: Where is the logic wrong?

nathan613
This post was updated on .
Here is my program. I'm getting comparison error right off the bat. Please enlighten me.

(Post edited to remove code- Thanks, Mark)

Re: mult.asm: Where is the logic wrong?

Your Mult program passes Mult.tst for me.

Did you remember to run it through the Assembler? Mult.tst loads and tests Mult.hack so if you forgot that step, you are testing your old (and still broken) .hack file.

--Mark

[Please edit your post to remove the working source code.]

Re: mult.asm: Where is the logic wrong?

nathan613
Finally!  It wasn't that I didn't run it thru assembler. It's that I forgot to click on that pink icon for Save Destination file. It was indeed loading the old defective hack file. Also I had to remember to drag that speed arrow to fastest and click no animation.