nand2tetris on FPGA in 350 lines of code

nand2tetris on FPGA in 350 lines of code

wuhanstudio
Hi,

After taking this course on Coursera, I have always been considering implementing it on FPGA.

I guess there are many students who want to do this like me but may find it daunting. Thus, I created a projects that implements nand2tetris step by step in verilog.

Taking a small step every time, and writing 350 lines of code at last, nand2tetris is running on FPGA now.

I hope this project may help those who want to do this like me but find it hard to step out.

https://github.com/wuhanstudio/nand2tetris-iverilog

Re: nand2tetris on FPGA in 350 lines of code

ouverson
I am interested in implementing Hack on FPGA.

Thank you for sharing!