.net Developers Help with Dictionary (VB.net)

.net Developers Help with Dictionary (VB.net)

Slight_Of_Nand
Hey guys,

I know what I need to do I just cannot getthe right syntax when suing a dictionary in VB.net

I want to find the key stored in my dictionary for the given label e.g. (END) and then find the matching value for that entry in the dictionary.

How do I do this please?

I can happily paste some o my code here if that's allowed?

Thanks

Re: .net Developers Help with Dictionary (VB.net)

ivant
This kind of question is not really suited for this forum. It has nothing to do with N2T.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=VB.net+dictionary+tutorial&s=d

Re: .net Developers Help with Dictionary (VB.net)

Slight_Of_Nand
I'm sorry.   was striggling with this for quite sometime and frankly following stack overflow threads can be quite tricky.

I have now figured it out! :)

Re: .net Developers Help with Dictionary (VB.net)

ivant
StackOverflow is an amazing resource, but again, not for learning basic things like the language syntax. For that kind of stuff  I find tutorials and books to be the most helpful.