strange error when loading RAM64

sandymoo
I've gotten through building the RAM64 component, but whenever I try to load it into the Hardware Simulator I get the error:
"In HDL file C:\nand2tetris\nand2tetris\tools\builtInChips\Mux8Way16.hdl, Line 15, Chip name doesn't match the HDL name."
I can't figure out why this is happening when the only Mux8Way16 I use in my RAM64 is on this line, which seems to be written correctly to me:
    Mux8way16(a=ram0out, b=ram1out, c=ram2out, d=ram3out, e=ram4out, f=ram5out, g=ram6out, h=ram7out, sel=address[3..5], out=out);
(ram0out and such are defined elsewhere in the program)

It's even more strange to me that this error message is saying something is weird in the builtInChips directory, which I hadn't touched.  Other Chips that use Mux8Way16 still work fine (including RAM8).

I already tried replacing the Mux8Way16.hdl file with an unaltered copy that I got from the original .RAR archive, but this did nothing.

Re: strange error when loading RAM64

sandymoo wrote
I've gotten through building the RAM64 component, but whenever I try to load it into the Hardware Simulator I get the error:
"In HDL file C:\nand2tetris\nand2tetris\tools\builtInChips\Mux8Way16.hdl, Line 15, Chip name doesn't match the HDL name."
I can't figure out why this is happening when the only Mux8Way16 I use in my RAM64 is on this line, which seems to be written correctly to me:
    Mux8way16(a=ram0out, b=ram1out, c=ram2out, d=ram3out, e=ram4out, f=ram5out, g=ram6out, h=ram7out, sel=address[3..5], out=out);
The case is wrong in the Mux8Way16 statement in your RAM64.

--Mark