stuck in CPU.hdl for many hours,: ( anyone help?

cyl

stuck in CPU.hdl for many hours,: ( anyone help?

cyl
hi everyone,after working for many hours,my CPU chip finally load to run, although not good,now i think every thing works but DRegister,it cannot load new value at time it should load.here is code:

And(a=instruction[15],b=instruction [4],out=ifloadD)
DRegister (in = aluout, load=ifloadD,out=valueD)    //aluout is a out of ALU

i really can't find what's wrong,i compared my code with others,i think we are same.

if any suggestions,thanks

Re: stuck in CPU.hdl for many hours,: ( anyone help?

That looks correct.

If you want to, email me your CPU.hdl and I'll take a look at it and let you know what I see.

--Mark
cyl

Re: stuck in CPU.hdl for many hours,: ( anyone help?

cyl
many thanks,my code may be dirty,it is difficult to name pins for me.