testing the bit

mike2549
I hope that I have entered the bit correctly in the simulator.
When tested, it cycles through various combinations of in and load, till the 8th cycle.  Thereafter, it inputs and outputs "0" continuously.  It shows not error message, but also does not give me the comforting/satisfying "Comparison ended successfully" message that I've grown to expect from the combinational models.
Have I got this right?
Thanks for you contining help.

Re: testing the bit

The Bit test should finish with either the success or failure message.  The test runs for 100+ clock ticks so it takes a while even at fast speed. You might want to turn animation off.

--Mark