what happened to my fill.asm?

moonwalk
This post was updated on .
this is the email i got, for your reference:

This is the mail system at host mwork.nabble.com.

Re: what happened to my fill.asm?

moonwalk wrote
I tried to send email to Mark, but i got a email return notice. I guess it might be blocked as a spam and i need to create the topic here before i can send the email. here is my code: it failed at line 3 and i don't know why. pls give me some hints for me to modify it.
I got your direct mail both times that you sent it (from two different addresses).  You can delete it from this post.  I wonder what the bounce messages were about...

I'll look at your code a bit later today.

--Mark