4-way mux

Bruno
Hi,

I'm trying to make a 4 way mux, and I'm pretty sure that using a karnaugh map in this case is wrong because there are 6 variables: a,b,c,d,s[0],s[1]. I read that a 6 variable karnaugh map is very unusual so I thought there would be a much easier way. I already have the normal mux. Can somebody please push me into the right direction?

Re: 4-way mux

Bruno
Ok, I think i found out how to do this thanks to culchie. What I find strange though is that it works if I first make a 16bit multiplexor and then make it so that it's 4-way. But when I first make a single bit 4-way multiplexor and then make that one 16 bits, it gives an error at line 7.